- Driving Repeatable Success: What Can Businesses Learn from the Premier League?
- The 12 Days of Mind Mapping: Three Things to Do
- The 12 Days of Mind Mapping: Two Favorite Blogs
- Innovation Unlocked: Driving Employee Engagement and Competitive Advantage
- Innovation and APIs: Fueling ROI and Development
- The 12 Days of Mind Mapping: One Great eCard Resource
Elvis Costello once said that writing about music is like dancing about architecture. The remark was meant to be dismissive, but the analogy itself is rather intriguing—especially when extended to music visualizations, which use isolated sonic elements and compiled metadata as a sort of conceptual framework to uncover unique insights about songs and bands. Visualizing…Read Full Article
A supercut is a fast-paced video montage of short clips designed to highlight a single element—usually a repeated word, phrase, or image. A supercut might take the form of a politician repeating a particular campaign promise, or a compilation of movie villain one-liners. The best supercuts are not just hastily edited compilations of clips, but…Read Full Article