- Productivity Prompts: Getting Things Done with Mind Maps
- Mindjet ProjectDirector: Better Teamwork for Greater Project Success
- Innovation Without Foundation: The 7 Deadly Sins
- Innovation: It’s Not Just About Product, It’s About Process Too
- Mindjet User Spotlight Video: Educational Development Center, Inc.
- Fun Friday Links: China’s Visual Search Engine, 5 Lessons Learned from YouTube + Struck by Lightning
James Davenport is an astronomy PhD candidate at the University of Washington whose research focuses on the evolution and destruction of open clusters of stars. But when he’s not looking at the heavens, Davenport enjoys analyzing and compiling visuals of a more terrestrial nature. His blog, If We Assume, spotlights data-driven graphics on topics both…Read Full Article