A quick tour around Cohuman
Yesterday I introduced you to the latest addition to the Mindjet family – Cohuman! If you haven’t read that post, click here to get caught up. Today, we’ll get better acquainted with Cohuman as we walk through the interface and primary components.
How to Navigate Cohuman
As we work on tasks and projects, there is inevitably an ongoing flow of information and communications occurring throughout the life of them. This information is managed in Cohuman and organized into three primary categories:
- Tasks: This is what Cohuman is all about – creating, sharing, and coordinating tasks.
- Projects: Your tasks are organized by project, which is essentially a grouping of individual tasks.
- Cohumans: These are what we call people in Cohuman. They are the members of a project or follower of a task.
Breaking down the User Interface
Cohuman’s user interface is extremely intuitive and easy to use. It’s broken into three sections:
- Top Navigation Bar: Here is where you can create a new task for you or someone else and search for a task. You can also access the application settings which allow you to customize your Cohuman experience (i.e. notifications, email integration, user image, etc) and refresh the page with your panels open by clicking the Cohuman logo.
- Side Navigation Bar: Here is where you will perform most of your information searches. This view is broken into three groupings: key searches such as My Tasks and Due Today, projects you are associated with, and Cohumans you are connected to via tasks and projects.
- Panels: This is where the magic happens. In short, the panels present all the information you have access to, including everything a particular Cohuman is working on. It’s a holistic view of a project and its associated Cohumans, tasks and, files. Additionally, it’s a detailed look into any task and the communications and files associated with it.
Take a look at the video below to learn more!
Get Started – For Free!
Intrigued? Try it! Cohuman is completely FREE! Simply sign up for your free account and start coordinating tasks with your teams today!
Up Next: Make your team’s lives easier with Cohuman
Tomorrow’s blog post, the 3rd of 5 consecutive write ups, will help you better understand how to manage your work in Cohuman and what you can expect when you take her out for a spin. Stay tuned…