10 Benefits of Collaborative Work Management
Happy Monday! We just came across several interesting benefits of Collaborative Work Management from Baseline Magazine and thought we’d share them with you. So, next time you’re struggling to convince management that Collaborative Work Management software is worth it, consider citing some of these benefits to help make your case.
- Collaborative Work Management provides a fast track for getting applications up and running.
- Subscription models include maintenance and support. You don’t need any additional hardware, which makes it way more affordable.
- Collaborative Work Management provides greater insight as managers have more visibility into work priorities.
- Increased accuracy — With Collaborative Work Management, managers know where resources are allocated at all times.
- Increased transparency — Managers have more control over the execution of work.
- Increased collaboration — Various departments are brought into the process of prioritizing projects.
- Time is saved – The elimination of spreadsheet management means managers have more time to focus on other tasks.
- Increased efficiency – The application enables streamlined reporting of project information.
- Greater agility – The company can adapt to changing market conditions while optimizing scarce resources.
- The big picture – The company has a true enterprise view of the work that needs to be done.
For those of you who already use Collaborative Work Managmenet tools, tell us what you think. Do you agree with these, or have any others that we may have missed? We’re curious.