MindManager Version 9 for Windows – Service Pack 1
Mindjet is pleased to announce the availability of Service Pack 1 for MindManager Version 9 for Windows. The service pack is now ready for download on Mindjet’s product download library. Our product team has been hard at work since version 9.0 was first released to address a number of key issues raised by you, our customers.
Key improvements that you’ll see in this release are:
- Export to MindManager Viewer (formerly Mindjet Player): We’ve removed the required internet connection to let you generate a MindManager Viewer file.
- Export Multiple Topics to Outlook Tasks: In the initial release, the ability to export multiple topics to Outlook tasks was removed. We’ve added back this capability.
- Quick Access to Print Preview: Print preview was added to the Quick Access Toolbar
- Resolved Various Crashing Scenarios: Various scenarios that caused crashes that were raised by customers and our quality team have been addressed to provide much greater stability.
Please see the Release notes embedded below for exactly what went into MindManager version 9.1. To get your hands on this update, you can download it here.
Thanks to all the customers who have downloaded MindManager Version 9 and provided feedback. Our product and engineering team are already hard at work planning and scoping our next updates. Please continue to direct any issues or questions to our technical support team. Thanks again and enjoy!
13 Responses to “MindManager Version 9 for Windows – Service Pack 1”
- Download thousands of free NeoGeo ROMS
- MindManager Project Management Part 4 — Project Planning » ActivityOwner.Com – Getting Things Done with MindManager, ResultsManager, and GyroQ
- MindManager 9 Service Pack 1 Released | Applications of MindManager
- Tweets that mention MindManager Version 9 for Windows – Service Pack 1 | The Mindjet Blog -- Topsy.com