MindManager Version 9 for Windows is Here!
We are very proud to announce that the highly anticipated release of MindManager Version 9 for Windows is now available for purchase! MindManager v9 is all about delivering what you have been asking for: dramatically improved performance, productivity, and project planning enhancements that get you from concept to completion faster!
So what’s all the fuss about? MindManager v9 now offers the following new and enhanced capabilities:
- Interactive Slide Shows—Improve collaboration with MindManager’s map-based interactive slides shows
- Microsoft PowerPoint Integration—Easily share your concepts and ideas with others using the enhanced PowerPoint export
- Integrated Project and Work Planning—Simplify your planning with our new integrated timeline view (Gantt chart) and highlight over or underutilized resources to proactively address scheduling conflicts
- Microsoft Outlook Integration—View and organize Outlook emails, contacts, notes, tasks or meetings in context within your map without having to switch applications
Beyond these major improvements, we’ve also made many other improvements including:
- Enhanced usability and interface improvements
- Significantly faster performance
- Integration with Microsoft Office 2010
- Improved integrations with Office applications
- Brand new galleries of images, icons, and map templates
- And much, much more…
Ready to have MindManager Version 9?
Download the 30 day trial or Buy it now!
Customers are already falling in love with the all new MindManager:
“MindManager is the single most useful tool I’ve found for planning and managing even the most complex programs and projects. Having participated in the beta testing of the new product, I am extremely impressed with the new features and functionality. Most notably, the incorporation of Gantt charts and improved presentations makes what already was a must-have solution even more powerful.”
Jack B. (Jeb) McIntyre, PMP, CISA, ITIL Expert and Managing Partner, Applied Information Technologies, Inc.
For those of you who are new MindManager and what it can do for you, take a look at this brief video and see how MindManager can rock your world by allowing you to:
- Capture Ideas and Information
- Organize and Prioritize
- Brainstorm Visually
- Create Actionable Project Plans
Stay tuned for the upcoming blog series: What’s New in MindManager 9? In this blog series we will drill into these new features and illustrate why MindManager 9 will blow you away!
Read the full press release:
MindManager Version 9 Demonstrates Business Productivity Benefits of Mindjet’s Next Generation Software
Tight Integration of Visual Information Mapping with Microsoft Office, Web Services and Core Business Systems Helps Business Professionals Work More Efficiently
San Francisco – August 10, 2010 – Mindjet®, the leading provider of software and web- based applications for visually organizing and managing information and ideas, today announced the general availability of version 9 of its visual information mapping software, MindManager. MindManager gives information workers the resources they need to see the big picture and all the relevant details needed for analysis and planning, within a single, easily edited view. MindManager, already used by over 1.5 million business professionals worldwide, is taking a quantum leap forward with this new release of its flagship product. This latest version greatly enhances the usability of Mindjet’s award-winning application, allowing it to integrate more seamlessly with users other MS Office applications, web services and collaboration platforms.
Business professionals are inundated by an overwhelming amount of content, communication and information that stifles productivity and creativity. With new features including an enhanced integration with the Microsoft ® Office suite, one-click Outlook integration and ability to connect with Microsoft SharePoint®, MindManager provides a single environment that professionals can use to unify and organize diverse information. Mindjet continues to accelerate planning, development and creativity to complete projects more successfully, accomplish more and improve communication.
“For people who have never used mind mapping software before, MindManager Version 9 promises to be the easiest version of this program to use, ever. For corporate IT departments that can’t quite understand why they should deploy a visual mapping tool like MindManager, the SharePoint integration is the coup de grace,” said Chuck Frey, author of the Mind Mapping Software Blog.
With this new release, MindManager becomes the one-stop destination for working on any kind of project. Within MindManager, users have access to tight integration with Microsoft Outlook and Office to keep the constant stream of information for a project organized in one easy-to-access location, a visualization and dashboard tool for any SharePoint environment with MindManager Explorer for SharePoint and collaboration tools, real-time map co-editing and web based document storage with Mindjet Catalyst.
Key Features in MindManager Version 9 for Windows:
- Microsoft Outlook® Integration – Features more powerful integration with Microsoft Outlook tasks, emails, notes, calendar items and contacts to easily bring relevant information from Outlook directly into your MindManager maps for greater access and visibility into your projects and work. Synchronized branches of Outlook tasks can be added to maps and visualized in MindManager’s integrated Gantt chart.
- Microsoft PowerPoint® Integration – Users can now easily use MindManager to research and map out presentations and then export their ideas from MindManager directly into PowerPoint slides to accomplish more, faster.
- Interactive Slide Shows – Unlike ‘broadcast’ presentations, MindManager introduces a new way to present and collaborate on concepts, strategies and plans. Users can launch interactive slide shows directly within MindManager to review selected portions of their map, solicit feedback and update their map content directly in each slide.
- Gantt Chart and Resource Views – Individuals can view task and project plan timelines in MindManager’s integrated and synchronized Gantt chart. Updates can be made to maps by adjusting the Gantt chart or by making changes directly into a map. The resource views highlight when individuals are over or underutilized in both your map and the Gantt chart.
- MindManager Explorer for SharePoint (sold separately)– Visualizes SharePoint content in MindManager’s easy-to-use dynamic maps. With bi-directional SharePoint integration, users can more easily discover, aggregate and update their SharePoint content from one or more SharePoint sites.
“Mindjet’s users have always understood the benefits of visually organizing information, data, content and documents and how this drives innovation and increases productivity,” said Scott Raskin, CEO of Mindjet. “The latest release of MindManager Version 9 reinforces the idea that organizing information in a visual manner will dramatically improve an organization’s productivity, creativity and business output. MindManager is now evolving from a product that makes project management easier and more organized, to the must-have tool that businesses and individuals use to capture, organize and present all of the information needed do get the job done right.”
MindManager Version 9 for Windows is available in three languages: English, German and French, and can be purchased through www.Mindjet.com for $349 for new users or for a limited time, $149 for an upgrade.
- View a video describing how you can use MindManager Version 9
- Hear what individuals and organizations have to say about Mindjet
- Follow Mindjet on Twitter to learn more
- Learn more about Mindjet on Facebook
Mindjet provides productivity software that helps business professionals visually organize and act upon ideas, information and resources to drive productivity, team effectiveness and business innovation. Mindjet products include industry-leading software and online services centered on information mapping, as well as applications that incorporate Mindjet’s innovative visualization technology to improve the usability of leading business applications, including Microsoft SharePoint and Salesforce.com. More than 1.5 million people around the world use Mindjet software to clarify thinking, efficiently analyze information, increase team productivity, and make better-informed decisions.
Used by business professionals in 44 of BusinessWeek’s 50 “World’s Most Innovative Companies,” Mindjet solutions dramatically boost productivity and team effectiveness. Surveys across several industries show that Mindjet can increase productivity by up to 25 percent by making meetings, common communications and project management tasks more efficient and effective. Mindjet products are available for free trial or purchase at www.mindjet.com/products/overview, through salesforce.com AppExchange, and through an extensive partner network at www.mindjet.com/community/partners/overview. Mindjet is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices throughout the U.S., Europe and Asia.
Text 100 for Mindjet
# # #
58 Responses to “MindManager Version 9 for Windows is Here!”
- windows office key
- Office For Mac 2011
- depression what
- computer tricks n tips,computer security,pc troubleshooting,tips,pc tips
- van chuyen nha tron goi Hiem Doc
- MindJet adds Gantt charting to its mind mapping software - Digital Solid: Marketing Technology ROI
- ToolBlog » MindManager v.9
- Tweets that mention MindManager Version 9 for Windows is Here! | The Mindjet Blog -- Topsy.com