Mindjet for iPhone: Questions and Answers

September 18, 2009

Mindjet for iPhone

Got Questions?

Here are some of the answers about Mindjet’s iPhone app…

Buy Mindjet for iPhone in the iTunes Store

And for all the data junkies, here’s a datasheet that our iPhone team  created:

Buy Mindjet for iPhone in the iTunes Store

22 Responses to “Mindjet for iPhone: Questions and Answers”

1. Wwbryant2

What happened to the iPhone app? I have been using it since it came out and it has not been updated for a while and now I can not find it on the website or in app store.

2. Guile

yes looking forward the iPad version !!!!! come on techies at mindjet : work work work !nthanks for what you’ve done so far, mm is an awesome tool

3. Ciberpro

Like Slemme, I am very interested in the prospect of using MM on the Ipad. Can you give us a status of whether, when that might happen? Is it definitely in the works?

4. Ciberpro

5. Slemme

Any updates on creating an iPad specific version of the app? The iPad is still missing the killer note-taking, brainstorming app…

6. BA

Michael,
    Can you assist here?

When try to upload my iPhone maps to my Mac, I get…

XML Processing Error
    “Unable to transform a file into a MindManager document”

Fix Required Urgently Please.. as all my new ‘data capture’ on the iphone has been a waste of time if they cannot be uploaded and printed etc.

Rgds
    B.
    Otherwise useless piece of software.

7. Michael Deutch

Mike, what do you mean by “version 2 apps”. The iPhone app saves files as XMMAP and those can be uploaded and used within Mindjet Catalyst. It’s a multi-step process today which we’ll update to streamline soon.

8. Mike Gill

I am guessing that due to the fact the iPhone app creates version 2 apps, that’s the main reason Catalyst upload fails – please confirm?

9. Michael Deutch

Ralph – not yet! I’ll forward your request on. I also find myself using the balance map feature a lot to quickly flush items into a cleaner visual appearance.

Luis – are you asking for the maps to interact with items in the iPhone created by other apps? It doesn’t do that yet but was also something that I had recommended to the product managers. What exactly would you like to see it connect with (e.g. names of apps & types of data)?

10. Luis

I just begin to use this app for iphone, but I can’t link activities or todo’s that was created in a different path. it is possible?

11. Ralph Kurtz

I’ve been using MM for about 2 yrs and was excited to see it appear as an iPhone app. A question: does the iP app support the “balance map” function of the desktop version? I hope so as that function saves me much time and helps to organize my thoughts.

Cheers