Happy Friday everyone! Looking forward to the weekend? Here are a few links to keep you visually inspired!
- Getting Things Done (GTD) workflows: Mathew Lang has mapped out his GTD productivity process which he sums up as "A simple decision process that lets me quickly analyse and apportion my to do list in a quick and easy way."
- Stop Thinking!: Avid mapper Paul Foreman offers readers of Mind Map Inspiration a free eBook along with several others that cover uses for mind maps and hand drawn templates. Download copies here.
- Visual Collaboration: Steve Rothwell explores the collaborative process of mapping with colleagues in his post, mind maps as forms.
- The Four Agreements:
1. Be Impeccable,
2. Don’t Take Anything Personally,
3. Don’t Make Assumptions, and
4. Always Do Your Best!
Jamie Nast’s crew of talented idea mappers are at it again. Check out this beautiful mind map summary of Don Miguel Ruiz’s book, The Four Agreements.
- Map of Maps: The BiggerPlate map sharing community has posted their top ten most popular maps. I’ve posted a few up into the community and was pleased to see that one of them, "SWOT Analysis", has made the top 10. Of course, Luciano Passuello’s great work scored him 3 positions with "Getting to Yes", "The Now Habit" and "One Small Step Can Change Your Life"!
Comments are closed.